From the initial planning stages to well past your go-live date. This governance is maintained by a core group of experts that direct the implementation.
The need to adopt a management application should be supported with the knowledge and the proposal of different alternatives depending on the characteristics of the client company.
TXT provides support in addressing the following activities:
- Identification of possible ERPs to adopt
- Choice of parameters to perform the evaluation of the best ERP application for the company formalising the selection criteria and the relative weight
- Support in the evaluation of possible demos for each product
- Choice of vendor and the best product for the company
The activities that will be carried out during the Tech Readiness step will focus on an initial architectural assessment of the chosen ERP within the Customer's starting architecture and also on the identification of the cloud provider and hosting mode for the ERP platform.
This approach foresees the execution of 4 main macro steps:
- ERP Assessment, on the chosen management product and on the As-Is configuration of the Customer
- ERP Cloud Roadmap
- Address, to ensure the identified architectural set-up.
ERP Business Readiness
Thanks to its experience in the revision of business processes, to the knowledge of Industry best practices and through its own accelerator tools (e.g., checklist re-filled business requirements, Reference process flows) TXT will support the customer in the revision of its business processes and organisation.