Multimedia enrichment for the production cycle of a leading helicopter manufacturer. Provides the mechanical department with comprehensive digital drawings to consult during mechanical operations. Project scale: 500+ workers.
Each journey toward digital transformation is unique in its challenges and paths, which is why we create bespoke software solutions reflecting your individual business operations and goals. We also provide comprehensive production consulting services assessing your current infrastructure, technologies, operational processes and policies to set you on the optimum innovation path from the very beginning. As experienced system integrators, we will be there to support you all the way making sure everything runs smoothly with your data and IT environment.
With every new technology excitedly hailed as the “Next Big Thing”, it’s easy to dismiss digital transformation as another overhyped IT trend designed to generate technology sales. We believe it’s important to look beyond the hype to appreciate an important paradigm shift that is affecting all businesses, small and large. The following notions illustrate our key convictions about digital transformation, which are at the core of our customer relationships.
When it comes to digital transformation, the question is no longer if or why. It’s HOW.
Technology is the driver, but it’s vital to look at production processes in a holistic way.
Agile small and mid-sized companies are especially well-suited for digital transformation.
“One solution fits all” is not an effective answer to a highly individual set of challenges.
We support the manufacturing and assembly process with digital manufacturing solutions that combine in-depth business knowledge, state-of-the-art software technologies and customer-proven methodologies. Our solutions address the complex challenges encountered by ICT experts, industrial and manufacturing engineers as well as planning, production and maintenance departments in key areas including:
We have a long history of engaging with international industry and research organizations to drive technological innovation. Our current research activities include:
- Development of an IIoT platform integrating automatic component warehouse, picking robot, MES and ERP to automate kit preparation for EMBRAER.
- Development of an IIoT platform (in cloud & on premises) to collect process data and identify machine wear for predictive maintenance at CAVAGNA. SMART4CPPS
- Innovating the development of a new generation of tiltrotors, optimizing flight missions and improving design choices with AI algorithms, data analysis and correlations.
We love hearing your questions and concerns! Whether you’re unsure where to start your digital transformation journey or whether you’re are looking for an experienced partner – we’re here to help you develop a clear picture of how to:
- Overcome challenges and barriers to digital transformation
- Improve your operational performance and efficiency
- Reduce costs and re-shape your business models, products and services
- Transform your production data into actionable insights
Contact us for an individual consultation!